Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Easy to assemble / disassemble;
- Very lightweight;
- Simple to use;
- Good outer case wear-resistance, even when used frequently;
- Good enough for a bike-shop of professional use;
- Makes it easier and faster to clean you bike chain without having to disassemble it, nor even the rear wheel;
- Cleaning fluid level is marked on the product body, not only painted;
- Brushes should be a little harder to last longer;
It's very cheap for what it offers. If you are thinking about using it at home or in your shop, it performs well in both situations.
It's a good way to thoroughly clean your chain without making a mess on the floor - great for people without a proper cleaning place for the bike.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.