Sort by:
26 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:4211 (42%)
  • 4 Star:4211 (42%)
  • 3 Star:123 (12%)
  • 2 Star:41 (4%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

96% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice air ionizer

posted by Bochtenkoning on 08/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is a small ionizer which fits in your car power outlet / cigarette lighter. When powered a blue light comes on and the air starts to smell like ozon after a few minutes.
    Cons:
    Build quality could be a littlebit better, does not seem to be very tough made, very plastic-like that could break off easily.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works!!

posted by Burtelon2 on 05/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Before my car always smelled of snuff ... and what was not snuff, it was like Mordor in the morning ... but now with this useful gadget my car just does not smell like anything, if I have a spare in case it melts and stops working.
    Cons:
    For that it stops working, sometimes simply turns off the light and garbage algoi would be nice to be more resistant.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great deal for the price

posted by Sirdancelot on 03/28/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It really takes out smells on your car and change for something else that is better and generic. The design is cool, the blue light adds some charm to your car and chicks dig it. :)
    Cons:
    Sometimes it unpluggs itself from the car when you hit a bump or something and you can hardly notice it unless you are checking...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does exactly what is expected

posted by leonidzats on 03/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Looks nice, the light works , generates a nice ozon smell. Nice device for the money................................................................................................................................................................................
    Cons:
    None that I saw...................................................................................................................
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not Very Noticeable

posted by ajasax on 01/30/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    All you have to do is plug it into your cigarette lighter and it starts ionizing. Small profile. Has a small blue LED so you can tell when it is on.
    Cons:
    First couple times it was very difficult to remove from the 12v port, but probably due to it not being used much (the port).
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ion and Ozone producer

posted by MVolonghi on 11/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    You can feel it working immediately after plugin it in by the change of the air in ozone smell. Good built and construction. -Cool Looking, Solid, elegant
    Cons:
    - It's good against organic smell and bacterias. - Let the air conditioning running to avois high concentration. - Smell like ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Still okay

posted by alextheguy on 09/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Its appearance is in red with light bulbs built-in, which is attractive. I bought it cheaper than those I saw on markets which is worth buying. The car does smell a bit different when plugging in this stuff, it might be odour produced by this device. Just ...
    Cons:
    Have to unplug it every time I leave my car which is inconvenient. I do not sure if it works as it is advertised to purify the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Interesting like a gift

posted by NikoNiko45 on 09/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This device is specially useful for a car if you have an older ('smelly') car or frequently traveling with such a 'freshening' travelers. Or if you have a 'smelly' cargo in the trunk. Also, if someone has trouble breathing.
    Cons:
    Don't bye it in next cases: - If the vents away from this product. - If you have beautiful and strong odors in your car. - If y...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ionisador

posted by erichidalgo on 08/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    un aparato para el vehiculo de facil coneccion no es muy estorbozo o grande , el olor que emite es neutro parecido al ozono de las salas de produccion en los supermercados la lus que trae en muy llamativa y no molesta en lo absoluto
    Cons:
    a los 2 semanas de uso se me solto la parte del led y empezo a chicharrear lo saque para revisarlo y este se desatornillo provo...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good ionizer

posted by kamikazegtx on 08/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It really work, plug it and you'll start to smell the ionized air. It's blue neon light looks cool :P Internal circuits are real and works fine (i've looked inside).
    Cons:
    Construction quality could be better. Ionizer plate looks not good attached. It's wrapped arround the neon bulb. Contacts are n...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections