DX  » Community » Reviews » Nintendo DS Lite Portable Entertainment Console Limited Edition - Super Mario (Refurbished)
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:547 (54%)
  • 4 Star:466 (46%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Almost perfect

posted by jefersonzc on 07/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Very beatiful and easy to use. - Accepts the AceKard perfectly. - Came packaged well. If you are a fan of old video games like me, you just need to have one
    Cons:
    - The price is good, but it could be better 'cus it's refurbished. - My "L" button was not working, it had dirt insid...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Love it

posted by Kanyenke on 06/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    * A true Nintendo DS! * Awesome Mario Style * Quite cheap in price. * Good general quality for this console.
    Cons:
    * The battery last like for 2 hours. (although its replaceable) * Didnt came with a protective film for the lower screen, (the...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    NDS Lite Review

posted by Kaichu on 04/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great design, screen works perfectly and the image and video are pretty good. No scratches or bruises. Supports R4 without problems.
    Cons:
    Start button is a bit hard to press. The audio is a little low. The battery could be better, 2-4 hours of play. If you have a...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good and beautiful

posted by sk15 on 04/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Price very good films in and out very well placed, packaging and manuals equal the original and the delivery time was very good (about 3 weeks).
    Cons:
    The box came dented (but that is the fault of transportation) came only a stylus despite the manual's content to be the same is...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good opcion

posted by patsue on 03/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works well with all NDS nintendo original cartridges and drums Gameboy.La supports quite well, a friend has the original and there is not much difference, are virtually identical. came well protected and undamaged.
    Cons:
    I did not like the charger that comes with the console, it works fine but I prefer the European.Too bad that does not include a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good!!!!

posted by dashlicious on 02/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good!! Arrived in perfect condition, looks like new!! Came with plastic covering the top and bottom outer and two films on the screens.
    Cons:
    nothing
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Original Nintendo DS Lite, Excellent price, like brand-new

posted by TheDreammaster on 02/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Original Nintendo DS Lite - Refurbished parts seems to be original - Battery, in my case, last like the original DS ones - Screens are brighter, not like other cheaper ones found as replacement parts on Internet - Controls are perfect and work like a charm
    Cons:
    - The case looks cheaper than the original. Anyway, the color and finish is very good.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent Choice

posted by sfgd78 on 02/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The Nintendo DS Lite is among the best handheld market and is a leader in the portable Nintendo. The DS Lite has wifi, dual touch screen (hence the name Nintendo DS-Dual-Screen). Also compatible with all Game Boy Advance games
    Cons:
    Never
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super mario Nintendo DS

posted by siimsimsiim on 01/20/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This Nintendo DS is about 3 times cheaper than a normal Nintendo DS lite, the DS itself works verry good and i like it verry much, for that price you will be verry happy, just like me.
    Cons:
    The buttons are a little smaller than the cutout do you can move the buttons arround a little bit but they still work when you ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good produt! But you get what you pay!

posted by Ricao on 01/01/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The price is very cheap! I realy like this order! *Very beautiful, my friends get impressed! *The product seems original. *Quality construction right. *Works normaly. *Accepts GBA cartridges and rumble packs.
    Cons:
    I know that product is a refurbished, but my Nds Lite worked only 1 year. Would it be okay if not for the extremely poorly repa...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections