DX  » Community » Reviews » Nintendo DS Lite Portable Entertainment Console Limited Edition - Super Mario (Refurbished)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 2
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
A good produt! But you get what you pay! – Nintendo DS Lite Portable Entertainment Console Limited Edition - Super Mario (Refurbished) Reviews

posted by Ricao on 01/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
The price is very cheap! I realy like this order! *Very beautiful, my friends get impressed! *The product seems original. *Quality construction right. *Works normaly. *Accepts GBA cartridges and rumble packs.
Cons:
I know that product is a refurbished, but my Nds Lite worked only 1 year. Would it be okay if not for the extremely poorly repair realized by the seller. I have advanced knowledge in microelectronics, i have tried repair, but because of the previous "refurbishment" it not was possible.
Other:
The shipping of this product was VERY fast! 20 days and it was at my house, Brazil. And without taxes! Not too important as rest, but the box is cool! I bought this item end/beginning of year, the services overloaded, and arrived perfect.
Bottomline:
I have certain fear buying a refurbished product again, but nevertheless the NDS Lite cost ~ 175U$ here, and even little lasting worth it. Remember: you get what you pay!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections