DX  » Community » Reviews » Kanen KM802V Noise Isolation In-Ear Stereo Earphones with Volume Control (3.5mm Jack/124cm Cable)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Had 4 in the past and will still try them – Kanen KM802V Noise Isolation In-Ear Stereo Earphones with Volume Control (3.5mm Jack/124cm Cable) Reviews

posted by llfsilva on 10/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Good quality - Bought 4 of them and will still have them always as a "main" with a spare one. For the price, very good.
Cons:
Fits well in my ear, but might not be a one-size-fits-all. The volume in the middle of the cable is the weak link - Most of my previous phones got their cables stretching there and gone malfunctioning because it started slipping off the volume case.
Other:
This time I bought two of them, unfortunatelly, not the "same" - One is good, the other come not that good - left side is not balanced
Bottomline:
Just bought another one - http://dx.com/p/kanen-km-981-noise-isolation-in-ear-earphone-3-5mm-jack-120cm-cable-58217 - because of the brand - also liked it and it doesn't have the volume control, so I hope it lasts longer

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections