DX  » Community » Reviews » UNO R3 Development Board Microcontroller MEGA328P ATMEGA16U2 Compat for Arduino - Blue + Black
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:756 (75%)
  • 4 Star:121 (12%)
  • 3 Star:121 (12%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    An excellent option

posted by edvansilveira on 07/04/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is an excellent option for those looking for a substitute to the original, leaves nothing to be desired, get all the codes with ease, good welding, smooth finish, accompanying recording cable, I was pleased with the purchase of this product. I have been ...
    Cons:
    My only complaint is the price. I have read reports about malfunctions, although I have not experienced any failure yet.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worked fine

posted by wesleylook on 07/01/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works well as the original one, fully compatible whith any shield or module. If you are looking for some "arduino" for a riskier test, if you are in doubt about the "arduino's world" or just don't wanna pay for the original one and don't...
    Cons:
    The red led is extremely bright, it could be a little more dim, but this can easily fixed whith any matt tape.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap board that works like a charm

posted by Svein001 on 05/02/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works like expected and it is compatible with the Arduino software. Cheap board with no drawbacks that I have noticed. Great for beginners that would like to start to program and learn electronics. Easy to use, and could easily be used with a breadboard.
    Cons:
    The board is not original, but there are not really any concerns.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Greate fun

posted by Verticallimit on 04/19/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a cheap clone of the Arduino ONE. This is the first time I've experiments with Arduino and do not know about the original board. But I have had no problems with this card and I have several programs running smoothly on it and played with it for ho...
    Cons:
    To short USB wire.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Arduino Board

posted by adnaneh on 04/19/2014 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is a nice product. Adequate to my needs. It is similar to what advertised for. Nice packaging was up to my expectations. The board is compatible with Arduino Board. Has nice additional features.
    Cons:
    Delivery time has been extended. Simply because f the parcel going north to south, east to west before reaching location. It wo...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    An excellent clone of the original Arduino One

posted by HenrikRClausen on 04/09/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a very loyal clone of the Arduino One, the tiny 16 MHz computer loved by electronics tinkerers everywhere. Apart from the logo, every detail is in the same place as the original Arduino One, and the build quality is excellent. I've taken it through ...
    Cons:
    None. Whatsoever.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good choice if you are looking for a cheap Arduino Board

posted by ecerrillo on 11/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This board has an extraordinary cheap price, and it works exactly as an Arduino board. I have been able to use it as an original one (programming, using sensors, etc). All functions seem to have worked well and at the same speed that Arduino UNO.
    Cons:
    I have read reports about malfunctions, although I have not experienced any failure yet.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not really an Arduino UNO

posted by skubie on 08/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Looks very similar to an actual Arduino but it is not an actual Arduino. It was cheaper than an actual Arduino though whats the use if it doesn't work.
    Cons:
    Tried uploading a simple Blink example and got the follow error: stk500_recv():programmer is not responding Also, LEDs are...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections