DX  » Community » Reviews » Avant-Coutier R/C Model Off-road Vehicle with Desktop Stand (49MHz)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 2
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Inconsistent quality – Avant-Coutier R/C Model Off-road Vehicle with Desktop Stand (49MHz) Reviews

posted by supervisr on 01/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
- The car looks very nice ( it has front lamp!) - there's speed booster button in controller - it comes with a very good looking transparent plastic box
Cons:
- the radio freq only works in about 5mtr range - the fun only last in about 10-15mins - the car doesnt has own replaceable battery - the windshield drop easily (use glue to fix it) - speed booster is not a big difference
Other:
i got mine months ago, and to my disappointment, mine is defect from factory, the steer wont turn left, and it's really hard to fix it without permanently breaking it apart. and the 2nd disappointment is you must recharge the battery every 10-15mins, because the car doesnt has its own AA / AAA battery pod.
Bottomline:
apart from my own bad luck, this car makes perfect gift for children. (i snuck mine in the closet because my son wont play it anymore) "daddy, your car is broken, it only turn right"

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections