Sort by:
23 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6515 (65%)
  • 4 Star:307 (30%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:41 (4%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

96% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Used a few times: completely satisfied thus far

posted by egyOrru on 08/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Works as it should. - Good price compared to local stores.
    Cons:
    - Mine didn't come with a power cable, but I had planty left over from old monitors.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works

posted by Anaing on 06/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It brings all the cables you can possibly need to use it and the price is unbeatable. It works quite fine with no further complications. I can finally adapt my old IDE DVD-RW to my new motherboard though USB.
    Cons:
    There's no user manual. In my case, I used it to connect an old IDE internal DVD-RW straight to the motherboard. It wasn't quit...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works well very well.

posted by MaxFox on 04/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    If you have a computer problem and can not connect an internal hard drive or CD / DVD that is the solution quickly and inexpensively. Externally by connecting the USB port you have the solution to install programs or even make backups of your files. A tool ...
    Cons:
    I use this product for over 3 years and so far have not had any problems with it.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    USB 2.0 to SATA/IDE Cable with Power Adapter

posted by mayden4 on 03/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is really small and supports both Sata, and IDE / PATA drives. There is an adapter for power source included with it. Also there is one sata cable included with it. The price is also good.
    Cons:
    I have been using it for the last year, and there are none I can think of at this time. I think you get what you buy
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great, seems cheap.

posted by patodox on 01/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's easy figure it out how to use it. Just plug the connector you need and put the USB into the PC. It works with no drivers. Works just fine with every hard disk drive I tried. The quality of the adapter is good, no need to taped.
    Cons:
    The power supply seems and feels very, very cheap. It heats a lot when I use it a long time.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Have it before you need it :)

posted by rroel on 01/22/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    You'll hate yourself once you need it and didn't order it! Now I can use my old DVD/CD-tray as an external drive, and I can burn CDs from my netbook :D
    Cons:
    The plugs are a bit broad, so I needed to squeeze a bit to get both the power and data connector in my old hard disc. Worked fi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The simple, reliable and inexpensive adapter

posted by tag1755 on 12/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Perfectly works. From the old laptop and this adapter has collected the house server. Perfectly works. From the old laptop and this adapter has collected the house server. Works more than 5 months round the clock. Very conveniently if it is necessary to re...
    Cons:
    It is collected a little with defects, but all is erased for 5 minutes. The power unit aloud heats up, but I all the same used ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    For those who will use - very useful gadget.

posted by IDV on 11/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Adequate quality of used materials and assemblage at this price. The excellent complete set of delivery (there are necessary cables and adapters). All devices connected by me worked without problems, normally being defined in system. The multipurpose device...
    Cons:
    Device packing has been damaged and peeled even before shipment. Quality of materials and assemblage could be better. Network p...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Everyone should own this!

posted by pmellor on 11/03/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Was able to go through 5 old desktop drives and get stuff off them before destroying them. Simple to use and works perfectly!!!
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Must have tool!

posted by terveer on 09/06/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Comes complete with power supply and SATA cable. Works as a standard USB host, which makes connecting hard-drives a breeze. Supports 2.5", 3.5" and SATA in one device. Powersupply for both 3.5" and SATA disks with cable supplied.
    Cons:
    The powersupply has high destortion on audio. Not a big con, just turn of PC speakers. The USB cable is kinda short. I use an e...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections