write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
One of my best deals! – USB 2.0 to SATA/IDE Cable with Power Adapter Reviews

posted by ermissao on 01/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
This is very useful, just connect the power calbe, sata or ide cable in hdd/dvd-rw/cd-rom; and the usb cable. Theres's a external drive ready to operate. Plug-and-play in XP, Seven and Ubuntu. Muito prático, apenas conecte o cabo de energia, o cabo de dados sata ou ide e plugar no usb. Não precisa de instalar drives pra funcionar. Basta ligar no XP, Seven ou Ubuntu.
Cons:
Doesn't seem very durable. The power adapter has little buzz sound. Don't have a on/off button, then you connect the cable and the hdd start working. So I use a extension with on/off button. Não parece muito durável. O adaptador de energia fica zinindo. Não tem um botão de liga/desliga, então quando conceto o cabo, já começa a funcionar. Uso uma extensão só por causa do botão de liga/desliga.
Other:
I've burned a dvd, use a hdd 40gb (ide) and some sata. And a ide 2.5" notebook hard drive. Gravei um dvd, usei um hd de 40gb ide e alguns hd sata. E um velho hd de 2.5 de notebook.
Bottomline:
The 2.5" hard drive was plugged in usb cable and then in a Wii. Works without power. O hd de 2.5 foi conectado no wii, e funcionou sem cabo de energia.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections