Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- I have tested it on my internal DVD-RW drive and internal 3.5" hard drive and it works perfectly
- enclosed adapter is working like a charm
- adapter do not overheat
- no problems with interuption of connection or transfer
- good and cheap replacement for much more expensive internal drives for laptops
- also useful for an internal hard drive to make it external
- asian socket plug is not very usable in europe, but it use standard cable, which is used to supply power to monitors or PC's as well
Good for both SATA and IDE/PATA 2.5"/3.5" drives. I have not encountered any problems with this adapter. Works as it supposed to.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.