Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:502 (50%)
  • 4 Star:502 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for long hair that tangles easily

posted by Irisje on 03/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It works kind of like the one they use at the hairdressers. The price is really good in comparison with the ones they use there. The brush gets through the tangles more comfortably, since the pins bend a little when the tangle is to firm. In this way, it hu...
    Cons:
    I got some ugly purple color in stead of the nice one in the picture. I'm afraid to hold onto the handle on the back, since it...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    buy it

posted by kletiooond on 01/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Its very nice to massage the head with it, like a normal brush but its much more comfortable to hold it like this then with a normal shaft. Its kinda soft material, but its still "sharp", so you can really press hard if you want without hurting yo...
    Cons:
    The thing you hold got a little too small hole, would perfer a little bigger but it works for me! but if you´re a girl it ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Buy

posted by vlc123 on 02/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    My dad used these throughout his childhood and at 75 years old he still has a thick and full head of hair. Who knows for sure if the brush is the reason why - but he swears it is the reason. I bought these for him as a suprise gift and when I gave them to h...
    Cons:
    Would be nice to be able to pick the colour you recieve - I think it's random. I ordered this, but got two white ones instead o...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Pet Brush

posted by Caligi on 08/26/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's small and useful for brushing your pet (I have a cat), or if you're a woman. Maybe even if you had a ZZ Top beard or a goatee this might come in handy.
    Cons:
    I bought two of these brushes and the finger handle on the back broke on one, but since the price on this brush is pretty low, ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections