DX  » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz 150Mbps 802.11n WLAN/WiFi/Wireless Broadband Router
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:331 (33%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:331 (33%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good device

posted by opticsforhire on 07/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Looks like pretty! Dimensions is small cute. My modem is bigger that this one. Amazing! There are many usefull options in "Device Setup" page. Antenna output is really 5 dBi, and antenna is detachable. Heating of device and power supply not high. ...
    Cons:
    Black cover of router is easily soiled. But this is not really con if not touch device. I can't find device model or device ven...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautiful and functional

posted by appatit on 06/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This device really gives the declared parameters. Looks very nice and fits the style of my equipment in the room. Very good software. Consumes less power compared to similar devices. Good build quality Rugged housing. Just come unscrewed.
    Cons:
    Among the minuses can select more than one. The device came with apparently little damaged power adapter (to plug in the router...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good, very reliable!

posted by poktor on 11/06/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Pro's: - once it's working, it's set-and-forget, you forget it's even there - small size - doesn't get very warm, like other bands tend to do - Rock-stable! My 70-year old mother-in-law has one, but it hasn't failed since the first power-on.
    Cons:
    - lousy manual: It has lots of information, but doesn't tell you how to get it working with laptops or other devices. You have ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections