DX  » Community » Reviews » THL W100 Android 4.2 Quad-Core WCDMA Bar Phone w/ 4.5" Capacitive Screen, Wi-Fi and GPS - White
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1005 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This is a great smartphone. Great phone for a low budget!

posted by ferdinantvisser on 12/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very good phone, for good price! Quad core processor Newest Android version at this time (4.2) Nice Very Bright Screen (even when brightness is low) Two batteries included!
    Cons:
    No Swype installed, but this can be installed using an app of Google Play Store. PU Leather Case not available at the moment.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    All I heard of great in other phones is in this one

posted by SirFred on 10/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The screen is really good and sensitive. Really fast an intuitive. Plays music with a great sound, almost like a general speaker. Comes with 2 batteries wich is a great help when you go on trip or when you need to use it longer.
    Cons:
    Its hard to find cases. I saw only one bau not the kind that I like (silicone case). I think that because its a big phone, it ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent

posted by GIV1977 on 09/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Work fantastic in Spain. I use ORANGE (Contract) and MOVISTAR (Prepay), one from work and the other personal. Video has good quality and you don't see any jump during visualization. The audio sound very well and the screen is hard (I have kids).
    Cons:
    I can't control sepparetly the volumen of notification and ring. I think with an android update could be posible, but I don't ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic Performance and Price

posted by nzjacob on 09/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Fantastic quality of build, nice bright screen, high quality photo's, good reception on all New Zealand networks and GPS strength. Quad Core and GPU make it fast and responsive plus arrived with latest android installed - minus all the usual rubbish apps.
    Cons:
    White plastic gets dirty pretty quick and limited cases available right now. Start up sound is a little annoying but that can b...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product

posted by dgaspar on 08/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheaper than similar smartphone made in Brazil. The camera is very good. It has a fast processor, the apps run fine. Well finished, stylish smartphone. Good touch screen sensitive. The 3G conection is also good. Sounds and listen music is a great experience.
    Cons:
    The wifi sensitivity and battery capability could be better. Even White, it is cool. I am concerned why they sent me 2 batterie...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections