Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:565 (56%)
  • 4 Star:444 (44%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product for a good price

posted by Doutorgun on 09/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good price, could be resold or be in my personal collection of lighters. Easy to use and rechargeable, what is a good thing. Jet lighet in a good price is not comum, and this is one.
    Cons:
    leaves a little to be desired in the quality, and have not a protective box, what did get scratched in my hands. The lighter wo...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    difficult to control flame height

posted by olddocray on 02/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    well made, lights every time
    Cons:
    in addition to flame height control, I am having difficulty filling the lighters using a large Ronson Multi-Fill butane contain...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice small butane jet torch

posted by focuse24 on 07/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    A good looking lighter, very easy to use, small, and looks as well built. It works well in wind.
    Cons:
    The flame is not stable, and you need to readjust the flame all the time. more than that - it is quit hard to adjust it, you ne...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works well and have a cool design (funciona mto bem e tem um design mto leg

posted by Giofloyd on 07/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    beautiful thing and very cool Design (design muito legal e bonito isqueiro) Easy to charge up. Here I buy butane gas in cans, ans I just have to put the thin point of can in the lighter to charge it (fácil de carregar. Aqui no brasil tem gás butan...
    Cons:
    I don't know ehy, but sometimes when I press the button, it now ligh up... the gas comes out but not light up. (não sei pq...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best cheap torch lighter

posted by Hasjroker on 08/17/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    First of all it's just a really cheap lighter compared to what you pay in regular shops, and even on DX this is one of the cheaper jet torches. Even though, it works perfectly. Also it doesn't use much gas, I use it daily and I fill it up once a week. I've ...
    Cons:
    One problem I did have at first was finding the perfect setting for the gas valve. I eventually just turned it up a little maki...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty Nice!

posted by tedz on 08/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very cool design to lighter. Works amazing when it is full of butane. every push to ignite the light is pretty much dead on if it is full and has been used constantly.
    Cons:
    If you have let the lighter sitting for too long it will be needed to be warmed up because the igniter is a little rusty. The ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good looking lighter

posted by xTalx on 06/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Its a good looking blue branner lighter , you need to fill gas, and when the gas is full its pretty much wind-proof, but the fire may went off if the gas is low combained with wind. the flame is good looking and strong and the lighters size is good, the lig...
    Cons:
    kinda eats up gas... i dunno, full usefullness comes with full gas tank so make sure to fill it well when you fill in the gas
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A very practical lighter

posted by dexendeVries on 06/19/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Gives hot, intense & focused flame. The flame flows directly wherever you turn the lighter (to the side and even down), so it's easy to ignite hard-to-access items/parts. Quickly and reliably (and thus safely!) ignites fireworks. Only takes one finger f...
    Cons:
    It does somewhat heat up after prolonged use. There's no visual way of checking gas level.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and hot

posted by perruptor on 05/15/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Lightweight, easy to use, and seemingly well-built. Strong jet flame, but not a flamethrower.
    Cons:
    Slight learning curve. (See Other Thoughts, below.) May require frequent filing. (I don't use it enough to say.)
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections