DX  » Community » Reviews » ELM327B-1 Car Vehicle Mini Bluetooth OBD-II Code Reader Scanner Supports Android Cell Phone - White
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:251 (25%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Problems connecting BT

posted by CleveDK on 11/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Small and easy to fit. CD coming along with contains measuring software for diff. OS. Payed version is free with product. No need to buy from Android Market etc. Build quality seems ok.
    Cons:
    Could not make it connect to old android phone and laptop. Need cable to be sure it Works on phone or PC.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice toy

posted by ssgard on 09/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    nice cheap well built gadget you can place your android tablet on windshield and run rmp display like bad ass street racer
    Cons:
    application for android asks access for all possible functions of your smartphone. At the beginning I was afraid that this soft...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works fine

posted by xoid555 on 08/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    mini CD included, with software for Windows, Windows Mobile. Apple, Android Android Software is Torque, very good. With my Android phone Zopo ZX100, it didnt work (bluetooth connects, then lost) With my wife phone, works great! Shows all various info, about...
    Cons:
    Is in the air all the time, even then car is off and closed. Sucks battery (very little, off course) and I think it is unsecur...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good OBDII device

posted by aestradarespeto on 08/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheap, small, fits perfect in the lower zone under the steering in my KIA CEED SW a mynd in my HYUNDAI GETZ. Works perfect with my STAR A3000 android 2.1 using Torque Pro. Read all PID that are available in my cars indeed failure codes. Fits a red light to...
    Cons:
    Lights for power and tx/rx, are only viewed behind the plastic enclosure that is not clear, but a white translucid one, so you ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections