DX  » Community » Reviews » World's Smallest MicroSD TransFlash TF SD/SDHC USB 2.0 Card Reader with Cover and Keychain
Sort by:
24 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:4210 (42%)
  • 4 Star:4210 (42%)
  • 3 Star:82 (8%)
  • 2 Star:82 (8%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

92% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and good / Barato e bom

posted by cuteshilin on 07/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Very cheap - Very usefull - Reads my 4 Gb micro SD perfectly - easy to use: Plug and Play - I liked the protecting sleeve BR: - Muito barato - Muito útil - leu meu micro SD de 4 Gb perfeitamente - Fácil de usar: Plug e Play - Gostei da...
    Cons:
    - Brakes easialy - Very hard to put and pull the micro SD BR: - Quebra facilmente - Bem difícil de colocar e tirar o m...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's small, it's cheap, it's good!

posted by CumLaude on 03/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -It's small and very easy to use. -It's very cheap for a microSD reader. -It does read my 4 gb hc microSD, witch some expensive readers don't read for some reason. -Build quality is nice and proper. -In my opinion it looks good: it's flashy orange so i...
    Cons:
    -Actualy none that really relates to the product itself. I personally find the whole ''keychain'' aspect of it not useful so I ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, but not best.

posted by projetof on 01/17/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Very cheap! - Good transfer Speed (about 80mb/sec) - Recognized my 8GB microSDHC - It comes with a good enclosure - It's small, you can use as a Keychain - Very nice color.
    Cons:
    - The cord you should use as a keychain, but don't use to pull it from your computer when the reader is inserted because it wil...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little card reader!

posted by BSeward on 11/17/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I have a few microSD cards unused, and decided to use them as thumbdrives. I needed a small inexpensive device to plug them into the USB port. This little reader is exactly what I needed! Well made, works fine - and inexpensive!! I've got to order a few...
    Cons:
    Nothing at all. Product works exactly as advertised, and is very well made.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 1
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap but fragile

posted by kabelsatan89 on 08/27/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Very cheap! -A great way to use old micro sd cards lying around -easy to use -small and light
    Cons:
    mine broke after about a month, I had used it in my xbox 360 and when I tried to detach it, the card reader dissasembled with p...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Compact and very useful

posted by LucasJigsaw on 07/22/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    In English: The adapter is very useful for those who need to transfer data to a memory card and does not has a USB cable around. Can be used as a keychain as it is very small.The price is very low Portugues: O adaptador é muito util para quem precisa t...
    Cons:
    In english: The plastic that covers the adapter is not very strong and can break quite easily Portugues: O plastico que cobre o...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small and useful

posted by Hearon on 04/19/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is small. You can put it on your key chain. Very useful, if you go somewhere, where you can't bring so much equipment. Then there is your key chain with 16+ GB memory... I think this is very nice with it's price, amazing.
    Cons:
    The build quality isn't good at all. It can easily brake. It is small really, you can loose it. Example if it brakes from your ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just cheap

posted by Enrique1993 on 04/03/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's very cheap and it works like a charm. The speed is good enough and it's really tiny. You can take it with you wherever you go a it's an advantage. It works really well with my 8gb microSD and with my 2gb microSD. It does its job!
    Cons:
    The build quality of course it's not really good and it can break easily but it won't break if you treat it carefully.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Tiny - and it works great!

posted by BSeward on 03/27/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This device holds the Micro SD card perfectly, and fits into the Micro SD slot on my car radio. I needed a TINY card holder due to lack of space where the USB slot is on the dashboard of the Kia. This fills the bill perfectly, and works great. I'll never...
    Cons:
    Shoulda bought a dozen of these! They are excellent!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small and Cheap

posted by docontra on 02/12/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is cheap, one of the cheapest i saw. It is small. It has something about my mouse's plug size. It supports microSDHC. I tested with 4Gb and 8Gb Sandisk and Kingstone MicroSDHCs and they worked fine. My Nokia 1Gb MicroSD works fine also. It has a keych...
    Cons:
    It's not the smallest. I bougth the sku.25558 and that one is the smallest. The built quality is not good. The material does n...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections