DX  » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered Self-Recharge White Light 5-LED Flashlight with Compass
Sort by:
2 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:501 (50%)
  • 4 Star:501 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works well if soldering holds up

posted by dukeys on 03/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap torch with good light output for general tasks and odd jobs. The body is aluminium and is quite strong should you drop it or drop something on it. The solar panel is the polycrystalline (blue) type so it is more efficient and will last for many years,...
    Cons:
    The compass does not work, but no surprise there. The compass at the back is also the on/off button which is not the best desig...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice

posted by meanblackbike on 09/24/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    I just got it and I love it. It is small as a marker the kids use to draw thick lines. I got other similar product but it was much bigger. This is easy to have in a pocket of regular size even in Blue Jeans pockets. It is aluminum case except the solar ...
    Cons:
    No compass , but I do not complain it is useless to have compass on the back of the flashlight anyway. Just think of it, why yo...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections