DX  » Community » Reviews » Senpower 1000W Car 12V DC to 220V AC Power Inverter with Universal Socket Adapter
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:738 (73%)
  • 4 Star:273 (27%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Inverter for your car!

posted by Moreno666 on 06/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Price is good. 1000 watt is a lot, I can now almost live in my van. Cigarette cable and the clamps are nice. Nice small and compact.
    Cons:
    Be careful, If you use all the 1000 watt. If you pull 1000 watt on 12 volt (cigarette) you can burn some wires/electrical cable...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really great product

posted by mezz52 on 10/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -The price for this unit is amazing. I went to my local car and auto store and it was $300 for the same equivalent system. The system is great for most people who use a caravan. I have been using this product for about 4 months and it has been working w...
    Cons:
    -The fan can get a bit noisy when it has been on for a while.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product for the price

posted by thew44 on 09/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It does what it is supposed to do - Well built aluminium case - Power ratings are correct, I tried up to 1300W (peak) and it worked as expected
    Cons:
    - A euro plug would have been appreciated, instead of an adapter - When I received mine, I first believed it was not working, ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect!

posted by FoxMcCloud2 on 05/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Really, really much power for the price. - Use it to power virtually anything from your home or work (I use it to power 2x450 watts P.A. speakers, and it runs like a dream) - Great with two connectivity solutions for more versability - The fan pushes much...
    Cons:
    - Fan really noisy, but can be fixed by installing silent fan - Fan also makes noise in the circuit, which means if you have a ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I'mpleased with the Sempower

posted by paulochristiano on 01/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Well built, all done in aluminum body. The price is great, is not here for less than $ 200.00 Lightweight and very silent working. Use in car and when the battery is to end it tells me that the battery is weak. All electronic equipment I used worked nor...
    Cons:
    Does not work with standard induction motors and transformers but this is a feature of any inverter.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product and cheap

posted by gorjonr on 09/08/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is a good product, in my apinion the best inverter in all DX because is the most power, and you mast remember you can't use two smaller inverter in paralel. Es un buen producto, en mi opinion la mejor opcion como inversor en DX ya que no se puden comprar...
    Cons:
    It mast have a euro conector. Deberia tener un enchufe europeo, auqne trae el adaptador universal.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works Perfectly!

posted by f1rat on 06/25/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This device is powering a Creative THX5500 5.1 home cinema system, a 20V 110W notebook, a 7" screen, a GPS mouse and an iPhone flawlessly even at top volume.
    Cons:
    It can provide 1000W for 30 minutes, 800W constantly. It means 1000W is peak power but 800W is optimal usage. It is not really ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I like this Senpower !

posted by bobbykoh on 03/25/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is one product that I'm happy I got one! The good stuff : - It works ! I hook it up with a 600W light and it works off my car battery like a charm. - It's easy to use. I've never had another inverter, but it easy to start. - Built quality is good. All...
    Cons:
    There isn't anything bad to say, but I have some idea for improvement: - I would prefer a longer cable for both the cigaratte l...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My first purchase here and happy

posted by dwraymond on 03/14/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very happy about Senpower 1000W, easy in use and there is a universal apdaptor for use in belgium.
    Cons:
    The universal adptor blocks the second socket(but this can be solved). There is no provision for adding a full earth other inve...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by finnramsvik on 10/03/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Comes with both cigarette power adapter and battery clamps with twist terminals. Compact size, light weight. Good build quality, opened it, and components and soldering is good quality. Good output, more than 600 watts (have tried 650W, works great)
    Cons:
    Not 1000 watts output. Will not work while engine in my car is running (see other thoughts).
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections