Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- It does what it is supposed to do
- Well built aluminium case
- Power ratings are correct, I tried up to 1300W (peak) and it worked as expected
- A euro plug would have been appreciated, instead of an adapter
- When I received mine, I first believed it was not working, as it was very often going to fault state. Actually for an unknown reason by default the device goes to fault state when the input voltage goes higher than ~13V, which means that when the car engine is started it does not work (voltage ~14.4V). Thanksfully there is a solution: you need to adjust a potentiometer on the main board (after opening the device, can't miss it). Then is works like a charm...
- The device is internally fused (80 Amps in input).
- Of course, for such a power rating, you need direct battery connections with the right cables (12mm²).
I used it to power my tools to restore my campervan: drill, saw... (quite heavy usage though). And then to power the on-board 220V systems.
After 8 months it is still working perfectly, so I can only recommend it, if you fell able to open it and modify the voltage tuning.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.