Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Cheapest price
- Does exactly what it is supposed to do
- Metal body
- Good quality tip
- Not hard to use
- Took about four weeks to get it received.
- Plastic part looks like it can crack any time.
- Not exactly a professional product.
- I don't know if it is a con but the body is a little longer than usual.
- If you work with glass arts, this one can help you with couping other glass parts to make fusion.
- you can use its back end to finish the cutting part but I advise that you should put a little piece of cotton before hitting the cut glass.
- If you are not really a professional product but does what it says.
- A little dangerous, because some people may use it for entering into houses.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.