DX  » Community » Reviews » Odm Stylish LED Dot-Matrix Fashion Watch with Weekday Display (White)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:383 (38%)
  • 4 Star:625 (62%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Choice!

posted by Matetitos on 09/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Really good design, Great size if you like big watches. Particular design, nice, clean and seems more a bracelet than a watch.
    Cons:
    Poor visibility with normal day light. BAttery that came inside seems to be discharged. The two bottom right leds are ON ev...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Its good to have this watch in all.

posted by haseoz on 07/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It looks cool and stylish, the first day i wear to school immediately caught the attention of my friends.In addition it has a reasonable price.
    Cons:
    The LED is not bright enough causing it hard to look at the time during day time.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect LED watch for IT students

posted by MaklerisLTU on 04/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -It's really cheap and nice LED watch. I'm studying in IT, and lots of my group friends want to order atches like this. It's white, and in the clubs should be very nice to see this. The LED color is very cute. Ofcourse, watc are made from soft plastic, and ...
    Cons:
    One of cons could be that LED's are not very bright, and in sunlight it's a litlle bit dificult to see time, but if you use wat...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome watch

posted by youknowjack8 on 02/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is the best ODM watch I've gotten from DX so far, its super bright at night, in clubs and very stylish and comfortable
    Cons:
    you have the cut the rubber bands to fit smaller sized wrists. Its very easy to do and adjust, but if you have never done this ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool watch

posted by Jandles on 12/16/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Really unique watch, get asked about it all the time. - Looks cool like a designer watch. - Tells time and date.. Easy to adjust when you know how. - Looks really cool at night.
    Cons:
    - Clasp seems a bit dodgey and that it would give out with too much use. - Can't read the screen in sunlight. - Adjusting len...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Unique watch

posted by LuizNeto on 05/16/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Beautiful watch, white is aewsome -Unique leds to see the hour -Perfect to night time and parties, people ask me a lot wheres I buy, the price and the quality. -Girls loves it. -If you buy it to resell, you will be rich, here in Brazil, the price of on...
    Cons:
    -Its hard to see the hour in daylight and daytime.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Stylish

posted by Shiver130 on 05/03/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - This watch looks fantastic, in fact it looks just the genuine ODM Pixel. - The pixelated time looks unique. - The watch has month and day display - The Silicon band can be cut to proper wrist size with scissors (CAREFULLY) - The watch screen can be ...
    Cons:
    - The watch feels somewhat cheap. The clasp that keeps the band together feels like it could break quickly - Because the Sili...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good watch for a low price

posted by WiZious on 07/15/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Great display (readable outside, in the shade). - Very long, size-adjustable, strap. - Has a neat odm "watermark" indentation in the silicon shield.
    Cons:
    - It's a bit cheap to the touch. Feels very plastic-ish. - The lock went up on it's own a couple of times, and i doubt it's lon...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections