DX  » Community » Reviews » SacredFire "3W" 2-Mode 30-Lumen LED Bike Light with Mount (4*AAA)
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:433 (43%)
  • 4 Star:433 (43%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:141 (14%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

86% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Accepts 4 pieces of batteries!

posted by cciRRus on 10/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The main advantage of this light is it accepts 4 batteries. The other similar products take in 3 batteries, which is a hassle. Batteries usually come in even-number packs. The light is bright, really bright.
    Cons:
    Build quality is quite bad. The rear cap fell off a couple of times. But it can be repaired easily. Please take care when you r...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quite bright but mounting is very cheap plastic

posted by drpsht on 07/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap, decent light output, works with low batteries (<1V), left-right angle adjustable mounting (if it would work)
    Cons:
    The mounting is all cheap flimsy plastic, it's ok for city use, but when gunning down the mountain I don't want this to light u...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 1
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bad design

posted by thetron on 11/25/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Bright enough (if it works). Two modes. Metal casing. Sideways adjustable handlebar mount.
    Cons:
    Two springs makes contact with the LED unit and the battery casing - these springs will bend when the LED unit is screwed in pl...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great light for price

posted by tonigau on 08/07/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This light is much brighter than my 9LED light I bought for 20$ locally. I can see much further on the road & get good shine back on RetroReflectors way up the road. The spot is good & I can glare those car drivers that dont dip their headlights soo...
    Cons:
    The light didnt work when I first tried it. The springs on the battery holder don't align well to the contact PCB. I bent the s...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Bike Light / Flashlight

posted by coflynn on 11/20/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Very bright for just commuting use -Solid construction -Good mounting bracket for price
    Cons:
    -Battery usage -Ring on side is just silver, thought it might light up
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent mini-light for your bike!

posted by daAPz on 08/31/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The lamp itself feels very solid and well made.; it's at par with the smallest Maglites. It's very bright, actually so bright that it left me blind for some time with I look straight into it :) The design seems water-proof.
    Cons:
    The holder feels extremely cheap when compared to the lamp itself. The clip mechanism feels like it'll come apart in the near f...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great light, very happy

posted by wongspam on 06/30/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Looks very, very similar to SKU 18307, except one dollar cheaper! - Nice solid metal casing which is significantly better than anything I've used before... - The light is very bright, probably visible during the day time. Not sure about usage in trails, b...
    Cons:
    - The clamp is pretty ordinary. I had to use a razor slice a few millimetres to make sure the light slid on correctly. I get a ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections