DX  » Community » Reviews » Thermo-Sensitive Color Changing Magic Rings - L (5-Pack)
Sort by:
21 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7616 (76%)
  • 4 Star:194 (19%)
  • 3 Star:51 (5%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Color Changing Magic Rings

posted by MajoliDarkoni on 05/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Rings are great. During the day they change color depending on the mood (but really they change color depending on the temperature of the body :) ).
    Cons:
    For cons, I can say maybe: In one pack you will find 5 rings with minimal difference in the size. 2 or 3 rings are the same siz...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Work and look nice, as well as educational

posted by andreaatuni on 05/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good for teaching the concept of temperature and phosphorescence. The band changes color with temperature and the stars and moons glow in the dark. Look up phosphorescence and Thermochromism on Wikipedia to learn more.
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute inexpensive rings

posted by potatofamine on 04/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Inexpensive, Glow-in-the-dark
    Cons:
    Turns your finger green, colors stop working after a month, all 5 of the rings were only 2 different sizes.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and funny

posted by red1oran on 03/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice ring and cheap, they work as expected, it change color by temperature and the moons and stars glow in the dark, it's a plus for the kids, they love it and even old people like me The size is perfect for me.
    Cons:
    -The only con fore me is the shipping time it took more than 1month to arrive -The kids like the moons and stars that glow in ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool

posted by rogerhugochavez on 12/05/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Excellent ring, change color and is flosflorecente, and the better is, it comes to the door of your house, with no extra cost, being something so small and cheap
    Cons:
    Over a month to get to my Country at Subamerica, It is understandable because of the distance, size and low cost of the product
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ideal for children!

posted by ddsab on 11/04/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    They work as expected and they're ideal for kids. The colours range from black, yellow, red, orange and so on.
    Cons:
    They could have more colours, but for the price, they are really good, though.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun, quite nice but small

posted by KameSense on 08/02/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    They are fun, well made and quite puzzling. One always want to know which colour it has turned on, but it's difficult to remember what meaning is each colour.
    Cons:
    I would prefer if they came without moons and stars that glow in the dark. Don't ever think they'll fit you if you are an adult...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very, very goog gift. I like it, becouse it is cheap and interesting.

posted by 731969 on 04/14/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Low cost, fun, suitable for younger girls. My daughter still wears. When a friend has a birthday from my daughter gets nice and inexpensive gift.
    Cons:
    I have not found any negatives. Perhaps more subtle processing rings, but at that price it's great.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I like them

posted by TiaMa on 10/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    They are nice. There's practically no way they would be defective (= they all work). The materials are solid, the rings don't get deformed nor scraped. They are comfortable to wear. They don't cause any skin colouring. They are really cheap (here in...
    Cons:
    You can only guess the right size. But in my package of 5 there were 3 smaller a 2 (just a little bit) bigger rings, there is a...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Thermo-Sensitive Color Changing Rings

posted by Johnvaneekelen on 10/03/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Works great - colors change depending on your body heat - cool 'magic' due to the star and cresent moon - smashing price!
    Cons:
    Okay, this might not be a real con, yet it IS an annoying aspect. The rings are labeled "Large", well they absolutely...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections