Sort by:
14 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7110 (71%)
  • 4 Star:294 (29%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice

posted by itoh_verin on 02/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    that´s a nice Charming Steel Oil Lighter !!! This is the best I've bought in this shop BUY it. no doubt that you will like it it really looks like a zippo so it´s nice
    Cons:
    price is a bit hight, no more cons I think... from my personal poit of view maybe the steel is a bit poor but ok It sounds like...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great zippo copy for very CHEAP

posted by philopher on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - GREAT price for the quality - very good build quality, better than the genuine zippo i bought for DX - nice finish - nice logo in the bottom, looks nicer than the zippo stamp. - better than zipp for very cheap!
    Cons:
    - the packaging is very silly, it's a plastic box in blue and gray, and when i received it i thought they had sent a completely...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Metallic Blue zippo

posted by SvTicTac on 01/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Simple Oil Lighter - Good quality - Nice matt colour - Easy to use - Cheap compared to what you get
    Cons:
    - Flame looks a bit weird - The lighter isn't really useful for much, unless you smoke, but it is fun to fiddle with
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great, could be better

posted by AdrianoSalimon on 12/05/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's made of good material, comes exacly as it says exept for the box. It is an aewsome lighter for the price, it was good weight
    Cons:
    It came on a strange blue box that looks and opens like a cellphone. The paint comes out easily. Comes with cheap flint that ru...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for the price!

posted by akrobata on 11/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's a really nice lighter for the price! Nice color, and looks like the paint is durable and will last; It's working properly, just get out of the box, put the oil on it and it's ready to go; Opens almost as easily as a Zippo - I've already had a Zippo and...
    Cons:
    Came with Chinese instructions, only. It's not really important, because you just need to know how to refill it: just take the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple looking lighter

posted by unkee on 09/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It looks like a Zippo oil lighter. - Works just like a genuine Zippo. Neat, cool looking design.
    Cons:
    - Feels very light, If dropped on hard surface, maybe cause the lid to come off. (If if hits the lid parts) - Filled up the oi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wonderful Oil Lighter!

posted by hansenelc on 05/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very stylish blue housing for a very good lighter! The insert contains a lot of parts similar to that of "Zippo" so experienced users will enjoy that concept. It has the same flint, wick, cotton and fuel as commercial brands as well.
    Cons:
    None, straight out of the packaging this is a lovely product.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent, well-priced Zippo alternative..

posted by fs1034 on 11/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Decent build quality. Nice, durable paint finish (not likely to come off without being scraped at pretty hard). Burns as well as any lighter, fairly windproof, easy flint mechanism. Overall fairly well built, with little to complain about. Looks like a real...
    Cons:
    The only issue I have with the build quality is that when it closes, there is a small gap between the two halves, and it never ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great lighter

posted by laptopMad on 01/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    good looking lighter looks like a zippo.. and sounds sorta like one shiny silver insert
    Cons:
    the lighter i recieved, the lighter didnt fit in the box which it came in properly.. you had to get something to force it out.....
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Zippo-Like lighter

posted by eXistenZko on 01/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -good build quality, i compared it with real zippo lighter and i see only small differences in build quality and the characteristic "clinng" sound -the hinge is surprisingly sturdy as well -with a genuine Zippo lighter fluid it lights up on the first try ...
    Cons:
    -mine came with hinge a little too hard to open, it wasnt doing the "clinng" sound, but one little spray with WD40 and everythi...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections