Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- It looks like a Zippo oil lighter.
- Works just like a genuine Zippo. Neat, cool looking design.
- Feels very light, If dropped on hard surface, maybe cause the lid to come off. (If if hits the lid parts)
- Filled up the oil full and stopped lighting up about in 1 week. Seems like the oil runs out pretty fast.
- If you are use it for long time, the cam will probably worn out causing the lid to not close and open properly.
- If used for a while or if scratched, the blue paint will come off.
- Its a ok oil lighter for 2 dollars, can be used as a gift to someone, lighter collection, and If it breaks, why not buy a another one since its cheap.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.