DX  » Community » Reviews » Cute Beetle Cotton-Padded Winter Clothing with Cap for Dogs/Cats (Size-12)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1004 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really cute

posted by Betyrufino on 03/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's adorable I bought one for my pug dog and she looks so cuteeeeeeeeeeeee. She is 8kg and I don't advice you to buy this product if your dog it's bigger because on my pug it fit perfectly wich means if she get any bigger it won't fit anymore. The fabric i...
    Cons:
    I don't have any yet
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Funny apparel

posted by frlouzada on 01/17/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good and resistant cloth. Very funny apparel. Everybody ask me where i bought it. Very cheap. In my country (Brasil) the pet's clothes aren't less than $ 15,00 .
    Cons:
    I couldn't know if it would fit my dog before i bought it. The dimensions of the description are not very clear.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cute!!

posted by eduardobrazil on 01/17/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    My dog loves the new clothing, bought without knowing the size and bought it right. My dog is a mini schnauzer, with 8 Kg (17.6 lbs) and fits cool! The build material heats up the dog in the winter, and leaves it pretty well. Should be cute in cats too
    Cons:
    Your dog not use in the summer or on hot days
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Looks cute, Quality is ok... but what size???...

posted by DrWho198 on 11/13/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Its good quality for what you pay for. if you don't expect it to last for years then you'll be fine. After all, you but this for fun right?
    Cons:
    A decent description of the size would be great. I ordered this item because I thought this would be the right size for my dog....
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections