Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- It's a good balun which can transport simultaneously power, audio and video signals.
- I'm using it with 40+ meters of cable and i have no interferences of quality issues.
- It helps up with organizing the cables as i have replaced separate ones and now only use just a UTP wire.
- The power line connections uses 2 pair (4 wires) for power so there is now a big voltage drop over longer distances.
- Not relay a con, but the balun and wires seems a bit fragile.
- To make use of the baluns just assure yourself that you have a crimping tool around for that utp cable.
- They have a good price value ratio
- It works (tested) with audio, video and of course power
- If you need it just buy it
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.