DX  » Community » Reviews » GLO-TOOB Outdoor Sport Waterproof Tactical 3-Mode White Light Lamp - Black + White (1 x AAA)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:672 (67%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very bright marker/area light

posted by Jtsteel on 09/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very simple and rugged light. Very bright for its size. Good enough for area marking or being used as a camping lantern.
    Cons:
    Strobe mode is truly strobe! That rate of blinking gives me a headache if it is the only light source in the room. If you're ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Another Excellent Product

posted by CIT2000 on 09/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is our second Glo-Toob, the first one was Green in colour. Got the white lamp to test the brightness against the green and it seems brighter than the green. But if you are into tactical or protecting night vision either the Red or Green will do. Able...
    Cons:
    setback if on high beam, battery last for few ours however given the fact it uses AAA battery and lightweight, will give this c...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Brilliant

posted by deano4442 on 07/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent piece of kit, plenty of light from one AAA and waterproof as well. I thoroughly tested the waterproofing within a day of having it by accidentally leaving it in a pair of shorts and then putting them through a full wash cycle! Next morning it wo...
    Cons:
    None really that I can see although I don't think I'll ever use the strobe setting.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections