DX  » Community » Reviews » 1.8" LCD PC Computer ATX/BTX/ITX+HDD+SATA Power Supply Tester (English Edition)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:804 (80%)
  • 4 Star:201 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Device

posted by ColdWave on 03/31/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It works. It is cheap (in Russian Federation it costs about 45 USD). Simple, small size, easy in use device. I am satisfied on 100% )))
    Cons:
    Quality of made may be better, not installed SATA connector, contacts at PCB.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice tool

posted by BranjoSnow on 08/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works, tells you all your voltages on a PSU. I was doing a few builds for friends and this proved to be very useful as the PSU's were first to arrive. This way I knew they were good before I put them into the PC's.
    Cons:
    Only try each chain from a PSU. DO NOT! connect plugs from the same chain or it will shut itself off due to a short. The dev...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good tools to have

posted by Griffin12 on 12/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    If power supply faulty it won't show any indication. The only indication it show is no reaction.
    Cons:
    Easy to use. good for PC troubleshooting. Light and compact to carry around.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Important tool. Essential for technicians.

posted by DericoRS on 08/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Tool well built and accurate values??, essential for the proper diagnosis of electrical current that leaves the source. Help on quick identification of the energy generated and if you have a problem helps to protect the rest of the equipment is more expensive.
    Cons:
    we should pay attention to use it properly. whenever it is moved with electricity not be too careful. has connectors which can ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good little power supply tester

posted by milobloom on 08/06/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - The LCD display and LEDs are very easy to read. - There are clear indications as to whether a power supply voltage rail is below what it should be (visual readout on the LCD and LEDs plus a beeping sound) - The device is of a compact size such that it wil...
    Cons:
    - No problems with this device that I can see or that I have experienced during the use of it.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections