DX  » Community » Reviews » HD Safety Disposable Medical Syringes - 1ml (4-Pack)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Slim Sryinges that hold 1 ml – HD Safety Disposable Medical Syringes - 1ml (4-Pack) Reviews

posted by justbeachin on 07/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
This is a great price for this skinny sryinge! I stopper plug has a nib inside to push out the complete amount of liquid, instead of leaving a bit at the end. I can think of many applications for this, besides medical, like oiling watches or toy cars in hard to reach places, without making a mess. This may also be a cheap solution to somebody who needs daily medication, like a diabetic, who does not have the medical aid to cover costs, each syringe comes individually packaged in a marked "sterile" wrapper. The gage of the needle, would be in my guess a .15, but I don't know and I am sure it is much smaller than the one I use for feeding my carts.
Cons:
Not really a con, but for my applications, measuring and mixing, I find the needle far to small a gage to deal with the thickness of liquid. But on the good side, the needle is easily removed and discarded(2 section system, as opposed to 1 solid piece). If you are getting this for medical reasons, please take care removing the tape. One of the sterile packs tore open, when I was trying to get the tape off the taped pack of 4.
Other:
I have put a piece of clear tape over the numbers, as not to wear off with use. The fact that you get for makes for easy operation, when mixing jucies, leaving the clean up for the end! Common sense would tell you this is not a safe thing to leave lying around, especally if you have small children.
Bottomline:
Will recommend and order again.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections