DX  » Community » Reviews » JIAYU G3S MTK6589 Quad-Core Android 4.2.1 WCDMA Bar Phone w/ 4.5" HD, Wi-Fi and GPS - Black + Silver
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:672 (67%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice mobil with good support

posted by izakcz on 10/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very good android mobile phone, 2sim, very speed with low latency, no blootware, rooted! with nice SU-manager, all application who need su is needed permited. Good support for manufactures, have community in DE and SP. UPDATE APLICAITON IN APPLE STORE! his ...
    Cons:
    NONE, only needed upgrade from Chinese ROM to JIAYU EU ROM, missing Czech only in alternative rom, but not problem for me, i am...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product for this price but could be better..

posted by kadu01 on 08/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Battery 2750mAh is really awesome - even with turned on GPS, both SIM cards can hold at least 8-12 hours. Without GPS almost whole day. I really like LED notification diode. - It contains android 4.2.1 and just only few preinstalled application these ar...
    Cons:
    - Display is weaker on sunlight then SuperAMOLED but hey still usable. - Typing on the keyboard is ok but you will lots of t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product

posted by Nitxus on 07/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    By this price is a very good product. I did not expect so much quality level. HD screen, good GPS signal and Android 4.2. The battery is very powerfull, 2750 mAh, i use the phone all the day with wifi, gps activated when i go to work, videos, camera, et...
    Cons:
    Perhaps the quality of the sound of the phone´s speakers, but it is not a problem for me. The sound is not too bad. It ha...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections