DX  » Community » Reviews » Polarized Glare-Guard TAC Alloy Frame Sunglasses with UV380 UV Protection
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 4
Good, solid sunglasses – Polarized Glare-Guard TAC Alloy Frame Sunglasses with UV380 UV Protection Reviews

posted by GeorgiaHunter on 05/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
I just got the glasses and they look really cool. I feel like a real bad a$$ with these glasses and my new knife I got at the same time. They ARE polarized. I did the tv test. Hold them up to your flat screen tv and turn them 90degrees. The view blacks out. I have bought other polarized glasses and have fallen in love with the no-glare aspect of them. These seem rugged enough to last a long time. Others I have bought from other places have split horizontally. Hope these don't do the same.
Cons:
When the description said "TAC alloy" I was expecting metal frames, although the pics don't look like it. Well, they aren't. Not a biggie though, especially if they last as long as they seem like they would. Perhaps the plastic is molded over the metal. Whatever.
Other:
It's funny. EVerything is made in China. The odd thing about these sunglasses is that even though they are undoubtedly made in China they don't say so. I just thought that was funny.
Bottomline:
Buy them. They work.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections