DX  » Community » Reviews » LEPU Refill Black Toner for Samsung ML-Series Laser Printers (90g)
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1007 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cannot beat this price, Buy it!

posted by windmill2010 on 01/23/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Perfect toner for a price no other webshop or local reseller can beat. Other refill packages cost 2-3 times more. Confirmed working in my Samsung ML 1675 printer cartridge D104. Print quality same as original toner, black is really black. Refill done in 5 ...
    Cons:
    A better funnel to pour the toner into the cartridge would be nice. Buy a small funnel or fold one from paper to apply the toner.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product

posted by zidane1512002 on 03/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Well, is a perfect refill toner for a samsung printer, I got the original Toner Cartidge from Samsung and I refilled it 9 or 10 times since the cartidge ends, and is still printing very well, you need to know how to reset your printer an a cartidge with no ...
    Cons:
    Its a little hard to refill, you will need a funnel, an you're ready to reffill any cartidge.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The right stuff at an unbeatable price

posted by Otakop on 04/29/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Inexpensive, original equipment quality, easy to measure and store.
    Cons:
    If I was forced to come up with one, it would be the shipping time (3 weeks from HK to US), but that is more the shipping servi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product, great price

posted by davfeb112 on 10/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - The toner works perfectly - one bottle allows for a complete refill of cartridge - normal use yields printing for well over a year - Price is unbeatable!
    Cons:
    You need a funnel of some kind to pour the toner into the small refill hole
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    LEPU Refill Black Toner

posted by danieleemilio on 12/14/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I've bought this toner more than 1 year ago, and after all this time i think my opinion is quite complete... Good amount of toner, one bottle can be used (on my samsung ml 1640) for 3 charges at 1500 pages to a single charge, so sure is the cheapest toner ...
    Cons:
    No cons, after one year of use (obviously i've bought more than one bottle...) i have to say that the only thing i didn't liked...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good refill toner for Samsung

posted by Pirmokas on 07/10/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I own Samsung ML-1640 and Samsung ML-2015. Used this refill on both printers and results are very good. Toner is good quality and it is very dark almost like original. For the samsung ML-1640 starting toner (1500 pages) i used only third of the bottle ). Th...
    Cons:
    Could be a bit cheaper. The bottleneck shoud be smaller. With smaller bottleneck it would be easier to fill the toner.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's all about the grams

posted by ASSEMbler on 05/15/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    If you own a laser printer, and do refilling, you know not all toner kits are the same. It's not about how big the bottle is, it's about the GRAMS. This toner is of good quality, and comes in a PROPER long term storage bottle. The price is almost the same ...
    Cons:
    Could be cheaper, but it's a big bottle and is not easy to mail. Good toner, unlike some ebay seller. I would buy again!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections