DX  » Community » Reviews » Cube U9GT5 Android 4.1 RK3188 Quad Core 9.7" Retina Tablet w/ 16GB ROM / 2GB RAM / HDMI / Bluetooth
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good tablet

posted by Muusikone on 02/26/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Reasonably fast, compared to other phones and tablets I own. I haven't tried the heaviest apps or games but the ones I use work great. Screen is big, sharp, bright and touch screen sensitivity is as good as on my HTC One X+.
    Cons:
    Wifi signal seems to be a bit weaker which is not a big problem but wifi cuts off every now and then where my phone still gets ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good buy at an affordable price

posted by guigomo on 12/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    t is a product with quality finishes at an affordable price compared to an Ipad or Samsung. proper operation and fast, you will not notice lag and is quite fluid. Nimbly played video files and the screen is a very good quality.
    Cons:
    I have not yet had sufficient time to be able to notice any defect or deficiency. Unfortunately I came with the Spanish Customs...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great tablet, well made

posted by geshabeli on 08/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Very well built, solid, very good speed on applications, great display - HDMI connector with high definition video. I tried it with 1920x1080 video and it runs well! - very high speed on 3d games - very important - youtube runs withot disruptions even on ...
    Cons:
    - sound is not so loud. It is better on headphones. I think this is with every tablet - it looses connectivity sometimes on Wif...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good tablet with magnificent screen.

posted by DeepAnger on 08/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is our first tablet and first android device. It is well made with decent finishing. The screen had double protecting films that we finally removed for better sensibility. Screen rendering is amazing. Battery life seems decent.
    Cons:
    It came in Chinese but we found a video on youtube showing us how to change to our language. Some Chinese apps remain installe...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections