DX  » Community » Reviews » Linksys HGA7T 7dBi TNC Omni-directional Antennas with Holder (2400~2500MHz)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:383 (38%)
  • 4 Star:504 (50%)
  • 3 Star:121 (12%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful antennas to get better signal

posted by Cubytus on 01/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Sturdily built. they may not give you a more powerful signal, but a more reliable one in a difficult environment, where wifi has to travel through walls, steel structure.
    Cons:
    Mine came within an exploded packaging. Be sure to check yours if it's not missing parts. A tad expensive addition to a $60 rou...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Antenna

posted by mightymouse3062 on 01/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to install High Gain Fits WRT54G/WRT54GL without problems
    Cons:
    Packaging for the antennas fell apart in shipping and the cross brace in the middle looked like it was never assembled.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works! Strengthen reception by 25%

posted by domng1803 on 10/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It works. The signal strength is tentatively 25% better. Now my router can reach down to the living room and bedroom upstairs. Router is in the middle floor of course.
    Cons:
    The packaging that it came in wasn't new. Obviously is has been opened and glued back. It was also missing the holder that the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    the real thing?! I think so...

posted by DieWolf on 04/10/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Really good price and good build quality. Moderate reception gain. Good packaging and shipping times to South Africa.
    Cons:
    Did not give me the expected increase in reception... The little stabiliser-arm-thing is not necessary and I'm not using it.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works!

posted by Eleagah on 09/04/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It works! I just plug it (it was very easy to plug it) and get my laptop and start to try to use the wi-fi network over my entire apartment. It works in every single room. Even in the bathroom, sat in my throne :) it works.
    Cons:
    Don´t expect to make your network works faster. We are talking about the signal range!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Linksys Antenna

posted by lleandro on 05/08/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very easy to install. Just remove original Linksys antenna and plug this one. Item appears to be genuine item. Much cheaper than buying the same item in the retail channel. I was concerned about the size, but it is ok.
    Cons:
    Don't expect to have a very different result. Additional 5dBi of gain over the original antenna usually doesn't make a great am...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A worthwhile upgrade to a classic router

posted by portner on 03/30/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Item appears to be genuine item and seems to give the rated gain. Easy to install. Much cheaper than buying the same item in the retail channel.
    Cons:
    It's an insignificant point, but 5dBi of gain over the stock antennae usually doesn't make a great amount of difference to rece...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product!

posted by KrisEz on 02/03/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I think these might actually be Linksys built antennas! They fit my WRT-54G and they make a noticable difference to the range. They probably work best with DD-WRT firmware as you can really take advantage of the increased output power. The elbow joins sn...
    Cons:
    The antenna joiner, even though its completely unnescecarry, is very flimsy.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections