DX  » Community » Reviews » Rare-Earth RE Strongly Magnetic Ring - S (1.9cm Diameter)
Sort by:
25 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:4812 (48%)
  • 4 Star:4812 (48%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:41 (4%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

96% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best Magnetic Ring EVer!

posted by DExtremeShopper on 10/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is a very nice and a good ring. It works well and is very magnetic, I'm glad I purchased it. It's really fun to play and I do a lot of tricks with it and people are always adjusts. He also fits me well it's really a good ring. I think it's really cool. I...
    Cons:
    Er zijn geen nadelen de ring is echt geweldig.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I love this ring

posted by Slumps on 04/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a good quality ring and it is very magnetic! It's also at a decent price. It is comfortable and powerful.It looks very nice and I'm glad I bought it.At first I wasn't sure if it was going to fit be but I got lucky It shins and pics up with strong po...
    Cons:
    There should be more variety of magnetic earth ring styles and sizes.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works good and fits my finger well

posted by gustavo420 on 12/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works really good and fits my finger well, inscripted like lord of the rings, very potent magnetic, durable magnetic. I would buy it again if needed, got here on time with my other orders.
    Cons:
    Sticks like glue to any metal hahaha but it's a magnetic ring so it's something we wait for right?
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Funny thing

posted by FatalErr on 11/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Pretty strong magnet - Nice box (although it is pretty obvious that it is cheap) - Stylish look - Rounded edges (comfortable for wearing) - Have an "elven" string of text engraved - It looks exactly as in photos
    Cons:
    - Only one size available - Not much like the original Lord of the Rings ring (in many aspects) - Can lose its strength over time
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awsome gadget on the market

posted by Tomyboy on 11/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Incredibly cool with a useful ring for once. Great for doing tricks involving metal, most people are amazed until you tell them how you did it. Enjoyable piece It has become much easier to reach for things made off metal, because they meets my hand half ...
    Cons:
    I think the magnet was little weak, i would like it to be even more strong.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice but not perfect

posted by Nik_ddd on 11/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The ring has nicely rounded edges and therefore is comfortable for wearing it. The writing on it is quite realistically done and conforms to the original ring. The magnetic power of the ring was unexpectedly strong, and very fun to play tricks with.
    Cons:
    The colour of the metal changes after time and it darkens, making the writing hardly visible to almost invisible. Also, the mag...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Magnetic Ring

posted by Drateklo on 10/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great and stylish magnetic ring. Fits perfectly and I am not ashamed to wear it on the hand and show friends. The most fun with a ring always am enjoying the pub :)
    Cons:
    The writing on the ring is not very readable. The box arrived slightly damaged. The overall look of the box and ring could be a...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great deal for an illusionist

posted by theFet0 on 10/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    great quality. the magnet actually is very potent, im using it to stick notes in a metal wall and it can handle several of them at a time. the design is exactly as shown in the photo.
    Cons:
    it comes in a plastic, and cheap case... not worthy of a gift. i ordered 2 of them, 1 wasnt too powerfull and loss the potency ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ring cool

posted by bpetreski on 07/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Solid and hefty, not much chance of this ring bending like most of my rings do while working. Strong magnet equals a strong magnetic field and this ring will serve the purpose for which I purchased it: magnet therapy for arthritis.
    Cons:
    The finish isn't smooth and there are numerous small blemishes that wouldn't be there if the ring were a smoother finish. It's ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Magnic Ring

posted by Ichinya on 03/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is Ring - easy wear. Put on finger and use. It can be fastened on a thread and get the disired metal object from the place where to get it difficult, for example, behind the sofa and under to wardbrobe. Strong Magnetic - holding of the spoon or fork. Sin...
    Cons:
    dislike style of engrating - look cheap.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections