Sort by:
18 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6111 (61%)
  • 4 Star:336 (33%)
  • 3 Star:61 (6%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice presentator

posted by VadBar13 on 02/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Low price Smooth Stylish black look with some silvery trim Looks expensive Good laser Works with every OS, does not require any driver Two sets of batteries (3x AG13) included
    Cons:
    Have to have "line of sight" from presenter pen to the IR receiver The cable of the receptor is too long Fingerprints...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good presenter!

posted by Torres1986 on 10/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good presenter, it helps a lot on my work when I need to present something. It is so good that it used by whole department (more than 20 people) almost every day. It has a very good laser pointer and works in all com puter already used to pass the slides.
    Cons:
    No cons but one improvement could be done by separating a little bit eh buttons, because some people has big finger and someti...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really smooth presenter laser pen

posted by amujunen on 07/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Low price Smooth, nice feel to handle Good laser PageUp/PageDown works with every OS (incl. Linux) Stylish black look with some silvery trim
    Cons:
    Have to have "line of sight" from presenter pen to the IR receiver (of course). The pen and its IR receiver might get...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice presentator!

posted by Finkers on 05/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - The presenter is very solid and feeld very solid. Appears to be metal with a soft coating, fits well into the hand. - Comes with batteries included as well as a spare set of batteries! - Receiver lights up when connected, and dims briefly when a key is p...
    Cons:
    - Batteries are hard to get in properly. There is too much room in the pen so they flip over easily, which is frustrating when ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good presenter!

posted by ciceroog on 02/17/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's very simple to use, and very very useful in my college presentations, were i need to advance and backward some slides to explain.
    Cons:
    the batteries are some dificult to obtain here in brasil, and if you forget to take of the presenter, with the time, the batter...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great presentor

posted by arcnagett on 04/01/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It feels great while holding, the build quality is a lot better than i expected, it's heavy enough to have good control but not in excess. It also comes with extra batteries (that lasts for quite a while, have it for over an year and didn't have to change t...
    Cons:
    The price when i bought was arroudn $7, too bad it raised now
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent and simple presentator

posted by xenver on 03/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - It 's a very simple presentator. - Very easy to use. - Simple... but very beautiful design. - It has the simplest functionalities, just a pointer and two function keys (pag up/down). - Comes with two packs of batteries. - It's not expensive.
    Cons:
    - It uses an IR receiver, you need to have the reciever in sight (more or less...), but it works quite well. - I don't see any...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nifty little presenter

posted by FragFrog on 03/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - The presenter is very solid and feeld very solid. Appears to be metal with a soft coating, fits well into the hand. - Comes with batteries included as well as a spare set of batteries! - Receiver lights up when connected, and dims briefly when a key is...
    Cons:
    - Batteries are hard to get in properly. There is too much room in the pen so they flip over easily, which is frustrating when ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just a pen

posted by mbo405 on 01/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I use it since a week it was just in time for 2 presentations! I prevously used a wireless mouse, but this looks more professional! The presenter feels and looks like a expensive pencil, with metal finishing and buttons! Nice weight, feels somewhat heavier ...
    Cons:
    You will have to have the reciever in sight, not always possible, but the wire is quite long!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for the price

posted by Twofive on 01/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Cheap - Feels expensive - Looks expensive - Good reception quality - Bright laser - Batteries + replacement batteries INCLUDED
    Cons:
    I couldn't find anything. This thing works just as advertised and looks great.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections