Sort by:
26 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6517 (65%)
  • 4 Star:318 (31%)
  • 3 Star:41 (4%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works ok

posted by dan4stone on 11/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Device works fine and the price is great. Installation is straight foreward. No drivers neded for modern operating systems. Sound quality is ok (for me is better than expected).
    Cons:
    For twin USB ports it "eat" the space for neighbour device. An USB extension cable would be a good option. Jack color...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great

posted by icantfindspace on 10/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great price ! very simple to use, plug and play - no worries. Simple and effective way to add extra audio jacks to your computer, I use mine to put audio jacks in the front of my computer.
    Cons:
    No volume control, an added feature like this would make it perfect. Can be quite noisy, also rather bulky so difficult to plug...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Product

posted by edubaka on 07/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice price and benefit, not a 5.0 but still being a god addiction , the only problem is the noize at the microfone but its nice at all! The USB interface helps a lot when your sound board have jacks only on the back of the pc , and the drivers help to use ...
    Cons:
    A little Fragile , maybe with a better plastic case but still nice the way it.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works very well

posted by pjgaro on 05/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It works very well. The headphone jack of my old PC did not work and is a great solution. Now I can hear the PC without disturbing the rest of the family, and I can also play online with the microphone, as my old PC did not have microphone input.
    Cons:
    The problem is that product quality is quite fragile, and only worked for two months, it seems that not withstand heavy use. Th...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and simple

posted by Sashock33 on 05/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Small, light, easy-to-use USB device. Amusing transparent case. Probably, it is the cheapest External Sound Card adapter on the market... among the really working ones :) Quite acceptable quality of a sound for the majority of fans of the games, media and m...
    Cons:
    As usual, quality of plastic details is quite poor, the device will hardly live long. It has been tested on notebook with Windo...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sound card replacement

posted by Mietitore on 04/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    + Sound seems to be ok for normal home use. + The installation on Windows 7 computer didn't require anything, just plug and play. + Excellent replacement for my broken integrated sound card.
    Cons:
    Some could say that the plastic casing feels a bit cheap, but this was cheap, so it's ok. So no real cons.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great audio but not 3D

posted by henk717 on 04/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The audio adapter provides great sound that can be directly compared to the soundquality of your onboard soundcard. Compared to my previous more expensive usb soundcard that shipped with a headset i heared only a slight difference in audio (This one actuall...
    Cons:
    It is not 3D with the plug and play driver.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great surround USB 2.0 sound card!

posted by ieifood on 03/28/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    *Decent build quality (not best, but decent), *Decent sound (better than old Crystal sound cards, or integrated net-book sound cards! Great job.) *Works better than expected. *No drivers needed!
    Cons:
    *Cheap plastic *The microphone input has a little bit of noise *Sound quality is not enough for audiophiles, but what can you e...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    small & cheap & usefull

posted by AndreiB on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    +great idea +"HiTech" small card +really cool +living color +easy 2 use +great gift +really cheap +LightWeight +have a light detector +works great
    Cons:
    -a little bit bigger and can intrude to other usb connectors
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great article! This external sound card rules out of the box!

posted by themeph on 01/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice quality for the output and input sound. Does the work with Headsets and with Speaker system. Works out of the box in the most used GNU/Linux distributions such as Fedora 16, 17 y and the new one 18, also it works great with Ubuntu 12.04 and 12.10, Open...
    Cons:
    I haven't got any kind of con yet,
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections