Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Works out-of-the-box with Linux
- easy to open casing (fingernails are enough, no screwdriver needed)
- Can't really adjust volume, the volume slider only ranges from "loud" to "much too loud" when used with headphones.
- PCB looks like it got wet once, white residue on bottom.
- the jacks don't look like they survive many plug in/out actions.
- Also registers a HID (Keyboard) element over USB.
If you're into modding, you can probably add buttons for mute, volume +/- given you find the right pins.
The device identifies itself as
1130:f211 Tenx Technology, Inc. USB audio headset
Definitly worth it, unless you plan to listen to classical music with it.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.