DX  » Community » Reviews » Retractable USB Charging Cable for Ipod/Iphone 2G/3G (0.64m-Length)
Sort by:
30 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5717 (57%)
  • 4 Star:3711 (37%)
  • 3 Star:72 (7%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works, I swer to you it does!

posted by filia777 on 06/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It extends, it charges, it retracts. I don't know what else to say here. It does what it should do, no more, no less. After about 1 year of me pulling on it (you need to do it to make it retract) it still holds together, nothing came off yet. Actually,...
    Cons:
    seems somewhat flimsy but still holds together after 1 year use.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Retractable USB Charging Cable

posted by Bulgina on 05/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    For holders of product: Iphone \ Ipad \ Ipod. In unwound form. All cable is 64 cm corresponds to the description on the website. To summarize: a great little thing. Very much. The quality of performance is very good. No flaws. Fast data transfer. Wound and ...
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It is an okay item

posted by jihchanglin on 03/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This item is not working proper with iTunes or my laptop, my computer keeps telling me that "This Device cannot be Recognized" or "This accessory is not supported by this iPhone". Therefore I'm not able to Sync my files with this cable.
    Cons:
    The cable is too short and slim.. sometimes the wheel can be jammed by the cable, maybe it is the reason they made to cable so ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent cable

posted by ptomic on 12/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    cheap and usefull , very good for traveling, dosen't Take up space in suitcases and bags , the retractable mechanism Prevents the cable from tangling with itself . I was very impressed.
    Cons:
    Retracable mechanism looking breakable and cheap. Also the mechanism that rolls the cable in sometimes doesn't work very fine a...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheep and compact

posted by shoshka on 11/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    cheep and usefull , very good for traveling, dosen't Take up space in suitcases and bags , the retractable mechanism Prevents the cable from tangling with itself
    Cons:
    after you use it for a while the retractable mechanism tend to brake, doesn't holds the cable from retractacting in the far end...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Okay retractable usb charging cable.

posted by chicopleva on 12/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    This product came in the mail within 10 days. I was very impressed. It comes in plastic wrap, and with the SKU number on plastic wrap.
    Cons:
    The only con, is that I had one of these before, and just within the last few days it proke apart. The middle part contains a ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    simply perfect

posted by artyings on 11/21/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    very comfortable The cord wrap system is very practical the white color makes it look like original apple takes up very little space, plus the cord wrap system allows only partially roll it, so it saves you having cables hanging
    Cons:
    No significant defect Maybe appreciate the cable out a little longer, but it is really important In some had difficulty connect...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Yoiu need this!

posted by BSeward on 10/27/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It works, costs very little for the quality you get, and ships fast and free! This cable works just fine in my son's IPod. It gets used often, and has always worked perfectly. Being a kid, he can be rather hard on his electronic stuff, and this cable has ...
    Cons:
    Not a thing - as close to perfect as you can get!!
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth the price

posted by oli939 on 09/07/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great to have in the computer bag for moments when you have to charge your phone or sync to itunes for some reason. Doesn't get tangled up or take more space than necessary.
    Cons:
    When I first got it it could charge my 3gs in all of my 3 USB ports. After a while (some months) I got a message on my phone th...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Practical cable

posted by sjogren on 06/01/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It works It's white It's reatractable I have one in my backpack just in case I need to charge my iPhone on the go. Then I have another one in my car, and I love it there! I don't have to get tangled up in a too long cable. I can put the iPhone in a compartm...
    Cons:
    Once I got a warning (a message), something like "this accessory is not supported by this iPhone". I just pulled the ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections