DX  » Community » Reviews » Professional Thermal Heat-Sink Compound with Injection Tube (30g)
Sort by:
16 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:569 (56%)
  • 4 Star:315 (31%)
  • 3 Star:61 (6%)
  • 2 Star:61 (6%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

94% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good, easy to apply thermal paste

posted by allmyfunstuff on 11/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    easy to apply, clean, very good heat transfer. comes in very big size, so it can last for a long period. performance of my PC greatly improved with it (heat is now minimal)
    Cons:
    paste is not properly homogenized, so there are oil-ish leaks with the paste, but i used a toothpick to mix the paste on the CP...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    That's a lot of compound for a lower price

posted by omaki on 05/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap... Thre's plenty of compound on it. Easy to use. Just pull the plunge and you're done. This is a particularly nice feature if you don't like to mess things up.
    Cons:
    nothing really...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A lot of paste for a little price

posted by LB750123 on 10/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A lot of paste for a very little price. The paste works as expected. I would not use it on heavily overheating devices though.
    Cons:
    Not particularly easy to use but not particularly difficult either. I have used conductive compunds with better consistency whi...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works as advertised.

posted by jayduey on 08/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    works pretty well cheaper than most others for the ammount you get syringe applicator makes it easier to use, you can use all of it, and use the syringe when you're done.
    Cons:
    not all that great heat conduction if its a thick layer. I used some to try to heatsink an LED superglued to a metal plate. A...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cheap alternative

posted by samimattar on 07/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent thermal conduction properties * Compound has a nice consistency.Not as running as i thought it would be. Very easy to spread as it is much more liquidy than normal thermal grease.
    Cons:
    Too liquidy when coming out of syringe. I used this for my Pentium Prescott processor and heatsink. After running my computer f...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A lifetime supply of goop

posted by Shannoes on 12/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This tube is HUGE. The picture doesn't do it justice. If you are a regular user then this should keep you in thermal goop for a while. I only use it very occasionally so it's going to last me a lifetime.
    Cons:
    A bit runny. Unlike other users I've found mine hasn't stiffened in the tube after use. Not a huge problem, I just have to le...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does what it's supposed to

posted by asdasd123123 on 01/04/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is just regular white thermal goop. Does what it's supposed to, and has no traces of conducting materials. Using this instead of silver paste reduced temps with 10c on my 3,6ghz q6600 Using this on my 4870 Radeon removed the artifacting I had with s...
    Cons:
    Arrives quite runny, and had a red tint, something I noticed on another batch from DX. Proved not to be an issue, it's actuall...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Heat-Sink Compound

posted by dexter0907x on 10/13/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    does the job, a good presentation of the Thermal Compound, easy to use, and usefull!!! I use it on video cards and processors, and still work fine! The temperature is correctly, that is a good signal. The thermal compound is workly fine!!
    Cons:
    I expect it would be a little densely or thickly (Compoun itself), but it does the job
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Lot's of thermal paste

posted by guggaburggi on 09/21/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is cheap and do what it should. It has somekind of silicon paste inside. Thermal conductivity is good, enough for Athlon xp processors. Actually my computer is using it now. Paste is good for it's price and will last for long time.
    Cons:
    Pastic is kinda cheapy. When i took my first order it was broken, and thermal paste was all around. Though I said that thermal ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Affordable but a bit runny.

posted by FCurimao on 09/14/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    You get a lot of thermal compound for the price. You could probably do like 50 processors and then some. It comes in a nice, large syringe for easy application.
    Cons:
    It's a bit runny. It also tends to separate so you'd have to stir it.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections