DX  » Community » Reviews » Retractable 3.5mm Earphone with Microphone (104cm-Length)
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:574 (57%)
  • 4 Star:141 (14%)
  • 3 Star:141 (14%)
  • 2 Star:141 (14%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

86% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by Marce on 03/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Very small unit - Good sound quality - Good microphone, to talk with others I carry it always with my laptop in case I need to use Skype or other software. I use it to everyday work and since I have it I didn't receive any complain about communication qua...
    Cons:
    - It is only mono No other Cons for the moment. - Es solo mono No encontré otras contras por el momento
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent Product!! Great quality!!

posted by comandochileno on 05/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This earphone with mic is excellent... Is retractable, little and very portable. Doesn't entangled, and the sound's quality es excellent. By this way, I asked to my friends to know the quality of the mic, and they said that's great. I'm so happy with my p...
    Cons:
    The earphone only works like MONO, because is only one earphone. At this moment, the item doesn't have any cons.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This is my third purchase!

posted by hugomezarinaaim on 04/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great for the price! I have a netbook and some times i make some voip calls with it, so that fact that this device is retractable saves me time when organizing all the wires i transport with it!
    Cons:
    Most of the times I have to place the mic very close to me in order to the other party to hear me! So i have to use one hand to...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I´ve bought two of them: FAST SHIPPING

posted by hugomezarinaaim on 11/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Quality is fine. They got home really fast. They are easy to take in any bag. The sound of the earbuds is loud and clear. The retractable mechanism works fine. Maybe i will buy more of them, because it is always good to have one near each of my computers an...
    Cons:
    The microphone doesn't work very fine. You have to speak very close to the it in order to your voice picked up. The wires are t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good for basic VOIP

posted by bdkhatri on 07/14/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is light. It is retractable. The retracting mechanism works well while it stays fit. The microphone isn't that bad. It is suitable for laptops, but not for desktops. The price is pretty cheap for the microphone. Earpiece feels comfortable in ear.
    Cons:
    The cable is too short to reach from a desktop computer to your ear. This would be ideal to use with a laptop. The earpiece onl...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small and OK Ear/Microphone

posted by ricsi on 06/11/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    very cheap, very small it works
    Cons:
    very, very, very thin wire. Microphone is of not so good quality. only mono (only one ear peace) microphone is simply dangling ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bad quality, too thin wires.

posted by Fjuarez on 06/11/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very easy to use and save. Very little.
    Cons:
    Bad quality, too thin wires. It is very cheap, but does not have sufficient quality for its price. Bad purchase
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections