Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- clear and bright light
- 4 different modes (4 LED, 16LED, 42LED, 42LED blinking)
- it 's using 3x “massive” AA batteries
- comfortable (soft pad for head)
- adjustable inclination (from strait forward to -160 degrees maximum, but only 90 degrees is usable wearing on head)
- it is not spot light (for someone this can be cons)
- head straps could be little bit longer and wider even for better grip
- batteries cartridge needs to be insert with write polarities and the write polarities is shown only with one small arrow sticker on cartridge which can drop down very easily
- lamp it self is very light, but with 3x AA batteries is heavier then others, smaller.
- on package is written “water resistant” but cover of batteries cartridge doesn't seem to be very “water resistant”
- one more info from package: “Extensive Lifetime of LED (100 000 hrs)”
I think is good product for it's price, useful, ease for use and you can get pretty much light, more then enough for every day use.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.