DX  » Community » Reviews » Lithium Battery Charger for 18650 (100V~240V)
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:404 (40%)
  • 4 Star:505 (50%)
  • 3 Star:101 (10%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Tight fit but it works.

posted by glaw2008 on 12/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This charger, charges the cells when needed. The price is right, I purchased two of these chargers in order to keep my flashlight cells topped up while travelling and at home.
    Cons:
    None of the 18650 lithium cells I have will fit properly into this charger. Each cell can be made to fit but the plastic wrapp...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Charges batteries--if they fit.

posted by glaw2008 on 11/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is affordable and somewhat easy to use (if you can get the cell into it--see the cons for more information).
    Cons:
    There's really only one con. Unfortunately, it is a big one. Two of the 18650 cells I bought (sku.20392) to use with this cha...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works fine but hasa dimensional problem

posted by pstrg on 10/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Compact, good finish, indicator lights for on state and charged state. Pins are adequate for US mains sockets - others will of course require an adapter.
    Cons:
    This single battery charger has a good shape but suffers from a dimensional problem - it's too short, so that a 18650 UltraFire...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Funciontal compact charger, with a few issues

posted by RangerRandP on 12/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It charges the battery without issue. Has 2 leds. One red so that you know contact has been made and a green for when charging cycle is complete. Feels rugged enough that it could handle some abuse.
    Cons:
    Using a protected 18650 battery the battery sits awkwardly in the charger, it does make contact and charge.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and fast enought

posted by Natancillus on 11/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Really a cheap charger for 18650 batteries. -Great if you don't need a super fast charge, is enought for uses like low voltaje leds and others similars. -Ready for 240 V european, so if you buy it, you will not have any problems. -Stop when batteries is full
    Cons:
    -If you are european you MUST buy an adapter -Not easy to take out the battery once inside of the charger, I think that was a c...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for moderate users

posted by hatallica on 02/08/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    * Simple; Cheap; Small * Measured 4.21V after charging * No trickle charge observed after leaving it ON for 6 extra hours
    Cons:
    * LED indicators are not intuitive
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Single Size Charger

posted by Alejo on 12/02/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    If you only use 18650 Lithium batteries this is probably a good buy. There are about 6 different 18650 battery chargers listed in DX. Maybe a good idea to read all of the specs and reviews first? But for cheap this one has worked well for me because when I ...
    Cons:
    If you travel to other countries you will need an adapter to fit the plug into different shapes of sockets. I have used this in...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    this works good if u r only trying to charge one

posted by mill3001 on 09/07/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    This works best for my new flashlight i just got also from here too the light only needs two batts (one in the light and one in the charger. i think for the price it is a good buy.
    Cons:
    It is made ok not the best but i have seen lesser quality but nutting a little superglue wont fix
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not the best quality charger on DX...

posted by RevolverOcelot on 04/11/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A decent charger but not fantastic. The best things about this charger is that it is a small single slot charger. This is handy for when you travel and only need to charge one battery. Battery does fit all unprotected and some protected 18650 batteries. ...
    Cons:
    Batteries will max out at 4.17V but the charger does not automatically shut off. Instead, it continues to trickle charge. Cha...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice - but...

posted by Fenki on 03/22/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's a good charger for unprotected 18650 bateries. When the green LED lights up after charging, the battery is somewhere between 4.16 and 4.19 Volts.
    Cons:
    It's really tight! Protected UniqueFire Cells (29031) don't fit easily and the plastic protection of the battery will be damage...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections