Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
* Simple; Cheap; Small
* Measured 4.21V after charging
* No trickle charge observed after leaving it ON for 6 extra hours
* LED indicators are not intuitive
* Green LED ON only tells you that the battery is connected.
* Red LED ON tells you that it is charging. Red LED fades to off when the battery is fully charged.
* 250mA may be too slow for some heavy users
* SKU 20392 is a tight fit, but I was successful in charging 4 of these batteries.
* This is a good choice for someone that needs to charge a backup batter for a flashlight, for instance.
* This is not a good choice for someone that needs to charge multiple batteries quickly.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.