DX  » Community » Reviews » Silicone Band LED Fashion Wrist Watch with Weekday Display (1*CR2016)
Sort by:
24 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:4210 (42%)
  • 4 Star:5413 (54%)
  • 3 Star:41 (4%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good watch and wrist but poor button quality

posted by catadeluxe on 03/18/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great watch, the screen in amazing, I scratched it so many times, still no sign of any damage on the screen. I mean Gorilla Glass could've learnt something from these guys xD The wrist is also very good, looks great and is not cheap but not luxury neither. ...
    Cons:
    The buttons. Everything is wrong with the buttons. As you may already know from other reviewers, the left-side buttons are usel...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    EXCELLENT LED WATCH!!!

posted by Vasic91 on 06/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The LED light is really good you can see even directly on the sun when it is brightest! Build quality is good and I test it from water (not for diving I think) and there was no problem at all! It can fit any hand and it seems really durable!
    Cons:
    I find no use from left buttons both upper and lower button! It comes in nylon bag (but good protected in case of delivery brok...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for price but...

posted by Veltnar on 03/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Pretty stylish and modern-looking wrist watch, rather cheap, the show time, date and month an seconds. LED digits are well seen in night, day and even under the sunlight.
    Cons:
    The are rather heavy and large, i thought they are a bit smaller and thinner. They have 2 unassigned buttons and buttons doesn'...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best watch you can for less than 5 bucks!

posted by Amelo007 on 01/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works like a charm, and displays the right time and everything. The time doesn't slow down, and it fits really well on your wrist. Really easy to set the time, and ooks pretty cool too. Very rigid, doesn't get any scratches, no matter how much you try (Trus...
    Cons:
    Could be just me, but the date doesn't seem to be correct all the time. Slows down a day every couple of months. Not really a p...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A VERY GOOD WACTH

posted by carmelilla on 12/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    this is are a very good fashion watch LED for a men, is very good quality, very cheaper and nice. When i received the wacth i think that it will be bad by the price, but i was very wrong is very good and usseful, is one of the best purchase that i do in dea...
    Cons:
    I bought two, and one of the two watches broke at two days, and of the other watch one of de LED light don't function OK, beca...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Looks nice

posted by stlouisluc on 11/11/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The watch looks very nice. I've received nothing but good comments at work and with my friend. People can't believe i paid less than 5$ for it. I work in a nice restaurant in Vancouver and it was perfect for the job. It looks great and it works fine.
    Cons:
    I've received nothing but good comments at work and with my friend. People can't believe i paid less than 5$ for it. I work in ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Silicone Band LED Fashion Wrist Watch

posted by Lokkii1 on 10/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    So i've been using this watch for little less than month now and im still considering this as a "good buy". Easy to use and looks good.
    Cons:
    I haven't found a way to change the batteries BUT haven't even needed so far and propably not in near future because the light ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Watch

posted by badamano on 08/08/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Fashionable clothing, battery lasts a long time, only consumes energy when there time. The red numbers are very clearly visible even in sunlight.
    Cons:
    Not good at all wrist sizes. The strap tension. Was to increase the belt.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Led Wrist Watch

posted by jonathan17 on 01/31/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It`s a good looking watch. It feels very comfortable if you have a large wrist. The led is very strong, so it doesn`t look cheap. On first sight it looks even a little expensive.
    Cons:
    The two buttons on the left, don`t work. I don`t know why they are there, but it isn`t of any use for the watch itself.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Option!

posted by Matetitos on 09/25/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very good looking. Strap is comfortable, a little short for big guys like me, but good enough and seems good quality. Great combination of black and silver. Great mirror kind display. Leds are really visible, also in direct sun light.
    Cons:
    Buttons are not really good quality, feels like they are gonna come out. Glass display seems to be a little SOFT and gets all ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections