DX  » Community » Reviews » Nokia BL-5C Compatible Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (3.7V 1020mAh)
Sort by:
43 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7231 (72%)
  • 4 Star:198 (19%)
  • 3 Star:52 (5%)
  • 2 Star:21 (2%)
  • 1 Star:21 (2%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

95% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    useful product at low cost

posted by raju72 on 08/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    this is very useful product regarding general nokia phones, Product comes in very low cost & free international shipping also. It has taken nearly 28 days to reach India but mean while I was get informed by the Dx team regularly about the status of the...
    Cons:
    Packing of the product was very good with all the proofs against weather.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good replacement battery for Nokia LD 3W GPS

posted by cer7400 on 07/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It fits well in the Nokia LD 3W battery space. Build quality seems to be good. The device works well with this battery and until now I have seen malfunction, except the charging issue.
    Cons:
    When you want to charge it it show likes it is discharged no matter how long you keep the charger on. No other cons.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value for price

posted by Grijan on 06/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    * Great price. * Holds the stated capacity.
    Cons:
    * It tries to pass as an original Nokia battery. It even has an hologram. But it doesn't hold when you compare to an actual Nok...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good battery

posted by Pacheco13 on 05/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Bought one for my portable speaker as it was using the Nokia BL-5C battery and the battery that came with it originally had died. Took about 2 weeks to arrive and it
    Cons:
    I confirm that the original battery is thinner, and it probably means that the capacity is lower than the original.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good replacement battery at a very good price

posted by aaroncunn on 05/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very similar to original. Keeps charge well. Very cheap. Good replacement or spare battery. Definitely be buying more in the future. Buy 3 for a reduced price. great for taking to a festival when you can't charge your phone.
    Cons:
    Shipping a little slow but when shipping is free is doesn't really matter too much.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cheap battery

posted by cooly on 05/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This battery is very cheap and it lasts ok for the price. The original battery was draining too fast and it just died after several revivals.
    Cons:
    Of couse it is not 1020mAh but it lasts for days in my 6630 ! Still a great deal for the price.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good battery.

posted by STANISLAV05 on 04/29/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Sending went to Ukraine more than 1 month. Was packed in a regular bag. He took to replace the battery in the phone (NOKIA 1100). The phone is already more than a week in standby mode and the battery is not discharged. Consistent with the stated capacity of...
    Cons:
    Nothing bad to say about the battery can not.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap, works.

posted by Nightstalker1993 on 04/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Bought one for my portable speaker as it was using the Nokia BL-5C battery and the battery that came with it originally had died. Took about 2 weeks to arrive and it looks pretty good, packaging was decent as well with bubble wrap. Inserted it into my speak...
    Cons:
    It seems original but at this price, I highly doubt it. These batteries also seem to lack a protection circuit as once i forgot...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    a spare battery

posted by midi212 on 03/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This product came 35 days after the order. The look flawlessly, in a securely sealed bag, the hologram on the spot. In position N70 arose as a mother, do not talk, contacts lapped and open. Turning found somewhere on the charge of 80%.
    Cons:
    I confirm that the original battery is thinner, and it probably means that the capacity is lower than the original.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nokia BL-5C Compatible Rechargeable Li-ion Battery

posted by lukas653 on 03/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Really good battery it works perfectly on my Nokia. It works almost perfect, but enought to use your phone functionality normaly.
    Cons:
    The battery can't be better than original, but i does everything almost like original. A stickers aren't very good quality, the...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections