Strange, but nice. – Braised Pork Cell Phone Charm Reviews
posted by Anesthetic on 06/15/2008
Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- It looks real
- It's nicely made. It won't break or anything. Made of rubber. Also nicely packaged
- Easy to use (obviously)
- Good for a practical joke, prank, etc.
- It has a strange flat bottom that ruins the realness.
- Smells strange, but all rubber products like this do.
- A bit too shiny.
- People will think you're weird
- It doesn't taste good.
Buy it if you're the strange kind of person. I'd assume you'd be slapped if you gave it to your wife as a present. People will also give you strange looks as it looks quite real, except for the bottom. It doesn't look as realistic as the slice of meat though.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.