DX  » Community » Reviews » Steering Wheel Mount A2DP Bluetooth Caller ID Handsfree + MP3 Player FM Transmitter (SD/USB)
Sort by:
2 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:00 (0%)
  • 4 Star:501 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:501 (50%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

50% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice one

posted by dudyk on 06/08/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good voice quality, works well with my Nokia E71 (unlike a competitor product named parrot easydrive), all the controlls are working, including the track changes and answer end call button. Says the incoming telephone number out loud when the phone is idle....
    Cons:
    Some of the buttons gave me trouble by getting permanently depressed but I got it fixed, output volume is low, and since my car...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very disappointing...

posted by samsam on 05/28/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The item has a good feel about it, a bit of weight, sturdy in build, about the size of decent banana, and had a slightly grippy feel to the plastic. The screen is clear enough, and each button has a very positive and audible click. Sound quality is very goo...
    Cons:
    There is no way to fast forward or rewind. There is no random play, repeat or A-B repeat mode. The random function would have b...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections