Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- very good price;
- very good sound quality for the device owner;
- pairs automatic;
- good manufacture quality;
- comparatively easy to use;
- it has "phonebook" for 10 records, so you can call your 10 closest contacts without need to touch your cellular phone;
- battery last long time before recharging is needed.
- sound quality at the other side is not so good, the car noises are high;
- the stand for the car's umbel could be better;
- when somebody's calling you - it shows only the number, not the name of the person;
- it don't have software for computer, so the only way to communicate with the device is from your cell. phone.
I use the device since about two weeks. It does it's job very well. And considering it's price - it is a very good start for everyone that need such a handsfree device. If you don't need multipoint device, and if you don't want to spend twice or triple amount of money for branded device - THIS IS YOUR CHOICE.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.